Gentle and Effective Laser Therapy
This medical laser therapy offers patients a minimally invasive and gentle laser treatment for various urological conditions with a focus on BPH and Bladder cancer.
What is meant by benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)? BPH is a non-cancerous increase in the size and number of cells that make up the prostate. This occurs predominantly in the second half of life in men. The symptoms of such a disease are, among other things, a weakened urinary stream or increased time for emptying the bladder.
We offer great customer service and care about your needs. Contact us at below or email@example.com with any questions or product availability and we’ll help you right through the process, from ordering to tutorials.
Available Urology Fibers:
- 101175: Twister Urology Fiber – Contact for EVOLVE lasers
- 101175-IC: Twister Urology Fiber – Contact for Leonardo Lasers
- 101220: Twister L (Large) Urology Fiber – Contact for EVOLVE Lasers
- 101220-IC: Twister L Urology Fiber – Contact for Leonardo Lasers
- 101300: Twister XL Urology Fiber – Contact for Leonardo Lasers
- 101300-IC: Twister XL Urology Fiber – Contact for Leonardo Lasers
- 101257: SideFire Urology Fiber – Non-Contact for EVOLVE Lasers
- 101258-IC: SideFire Urology Fiber – Non-Contact for Leonardo Lasers